Monday, October 5, 2009

mid-autumn

The mid-autumn for this year abit special for me...that day, i am damn boring since i am in sem break and have nothing to do. Luckily, that day is my fren, xin yi's birthday, so i went out to buy a present for her, by sharing with my high school frens. By that, i wouldn't be so boring till 'mushrooms' are grown on my head. That time, my sis boring also, so i bring her to mu aunt's house since she is so 'fren' with my cousin. Then, i went to look for xin yi's present, thinking of maybe i can buy some clothes, xexe...I bought a purse 'accidentally', but the real accident is i never check my purse before, when i open it, it has only rm20 in all rm1, haha....luckily still enough to pay for that purse, if not, really 'FISH'!!!



the purse i bought 'accidentally', it's really nice but i am a bit worry because it's white in colour, scare will be dirty easily, have to take care of it carefully...


Then, i went back home to 'refill' my purse, by rm150 saving in the drawer and continue my mission. I found a cute big bear in my mum's fren shop, i think it will be a good birthday present for xin yi, so I bought it...Actually, i am planning to sing k to celebrate with her at night but unfortunately, swee yee and heong not free, so we just give xin yi a present...

xin yi's birthday present from us (wen fei, lo, chai, heong, lune, kayu, swee yee and i)


Later, i go to fetch my sis back from aunt's home and my aunt invite us to have dinner at their house. Then, i went back to take a bath and facebook-ing awhile then only go to aunt's house with my mum since my dad also have to go for a wedding dinner. Actually, i am dislike my aunt's dishes because they're so plain...

After a while, all of us and aunt's neighbours sit together and eat something after the grandma pray to the moon such as mooncake, peanut, fruits, jelly mooncake.....Suddenly, my dad gave me a call that he had finished the dinner and bought some fried chicken wings and crabs, so my mum ask him to bring along to here. Then, when i put them on the table, all the auntie said 'don't want, don't want', but then all finished there, haha...(they can be said as my family real meal, not like my aunt's dishes and i ate not much, xexe...)

My cousins, my sis and i chit-chatting until 11pm, then i just went home with my mum since my sis said want to stay overnight at my aunt's home to sleep with my cousin. That's how my mid-autumn this year, although nothing special, but can be said happy also...

No comments:

Post a Comment