Thursday, October 8, 2009

holiday

These two days, i feel a bit boring and tired. Maybe i can't stay for late night starting now because i felt a bit painful on my chest yesterday when i was writting the blog, so i have to be more becareful already.(if not, i will die very fast,haha...)anyway, sleeping late is not a good habit.

i think in this holiday, the food i always eat as breakfats is the 'lao shu fen'. you must think of why i always eat that since there are various food in kampar available, the reason is: everyday my mum goes to the market early in the morning and i haven't wake up that time, so she will buy me a breakfast, then she will go to my dad's factory to give him a hand. So when i wake up, i have to heat them up again. Every night when she will ask me what i want to have as breakfast tommorrow, i also don't know how to answer her, just say whatever la, haha...then she just buy 'lao shu fen', because only that stall will open everyday and the others will rest one day per week(anyday), so what if i say want to eat that particular food and that stall off?

the 'lao shu fen' i eat everyday...sienz...


haiz...if u ask me what have i done this holiday, my answer will be: eat, sleep, watch movie/tv show, online (can go shopping if lucky). it;s just the same like a pig, haha...i had watched some tvb show: 古灵侦探B, 强剑...this is the only way to fill up my sparetime.

there is only about 1 week time left in my holiday, what else can i do? i never want my holiday finish so fast, i don't want to start the new sem so fast, i don't want to face the exam again...wuwu~ but this is the truth i have to face it.

1 comment:

  1. crystal...i also don wan to start de new sem so soon...but...next sem we gotta be together...huhuhu...gambateh lo..btw, take care of ur health oh..sleep early la..u've been staying up late at nite recently...

    ReplyDelete