Monday, October 12, 2009

1st time bake cake...

this is the first time i bake cake, so i choose the easiest cake--banana cake to bake, xexe...that morning, 'my sifu'--mum, brang me out to buy the ingredient needed. (icing sugar, egg, butter and of course, banana) when it's about 4pm, i awake from my sweet nap and prepared for that...


all apparatus and ingedients needed...
after my mum took out all the apparatus, it's the time we started our 'big' project, haha...first, cut 200g of banana into pieces. next, put 250g of 'mother choice' butter,eggs, cake flour, soda flour...then just mix up all those ingredients...


the ugly face of the cake before baking...

during baking...

dada...my nice-looking cake is born...
actualy, baking cake is an easy job for me, maybe it's just for banana cake, xexe...i think others cake will be quite challenging because i am not so interested in baking and cooking but eating, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment