Thursday, October 8, 2009

weird thing...

A weird thing happened these 2 days... my mum had received a bill from TMnet for the streamyx package used, the amount is rm120 (it's more than 1 month! about 2 months, it's weird!!!) since the the package we register for is rm60 per month.

the rm120 weird bill...


yesterday, my mum go to the TM point centre to ask for the explanation after fetching my sis back from school. i don't know whether the staff don't know how to explain or what reason, my mum don't know what she said and my sis not so good in malay and english, so it's so irritated for my mum. some more, the staff's alttitute is bad, she is impatient to serve my mum, never try to explain in detail and only want to explain with the paper attached with the bill (my dad will throw that paper since it's not useful, he said just keep the bill is enough) When my mum showed her the last month's bill and asked her again, she don't even care and look at the bill, the alttitude really annoying!!!

today, my mum asked me to go with her and asked the stupid staff again. Again, after fetching my sis, we went to the TMpoint. i pressed the postage printer and it's came out with number--1172 , then i wait. when it's my turn, i asked the staff. in fact, the reason is there is an adjustment whereby the payment had became prepaid already, normally it's postpaid, so we have to pay for 2 months for this bill. since my mum only pay me rm60, so i just pay for 1 month only.

after i get into the car, i told all to my mum, then she just realised and understand. what so difficult to explain?! really don't know what is the problem, maybe there is communication breakdown and both of them have to go for public speaking class, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment