Friday, October 9, 2009

my result...wuwu~

yesterday, after i brushed up my tooth and washed my pretty face and prepare to have a sweet dream, suddenly i remembered that i haven't harvest my plant in my farmville, so i jumped up from the bed and sit in front of my laptop and do it because they will wilt if i harvest them after a long time, xexe...

when i am harvesting my plant, siew cheng nudged me in msn and asked my whether had checked the result, emun too. so i hurry up go and checked my result, what a feel of panic that time?! but damn, i can't log in to the utar portal page. then immidiately i thinked of the way i log in to register for the next sem subject.(add 's' after http, haha...) really! it's work.


when i click to the sem result, my heart nearly dropped off. luckily, it's not bad but still, i can't reach the target i set (3.8 and above). i get B+ in english, haiz...i know it will be like that since i am not good in english. however, i have to say 'thank you' to min zhi because he had thought us (siew cheng, her friends, and i) the days before exam, maybe the effect would'nt be so big but at least helpful to us, thanks...


maybe my target is a bit high but i will try my best, i hope that i can at least get the half scholarship at the end to reduce my parent's burden. so in the coming sem, i have to work harder to reach it.crystal, gamabateh...

the 'good' result i get this semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment