Tuesday, October 6, 2009

shopping day...

Today, i have date with my fren, bee kei to go for shopping in parade. Because of some reason, our plan have to be postponed to 12pm. This is the first time i took the bus with auntie to collect the money from us (normally will be man), she is so 'fierce'. When the 2 foreign workers paid her a RM1 because of not having RM0.20(i don't know whether they have but don't know what the auntie saying or what happened), the malay auntie scolded them with the word 'bodoh', thinking of they don't know they don't understand.When we reached ipoh parade, it's already about 2pm. Somehow we have chit-chatting a lot in the bus, but bee kei seem to be impatient to reach there.Before this, she said 'no winter shopping is allowed', so i think she is too eager to shopping, haha...

We planned to start our shopping from the ground floor, we had eaten ice-cream there. I had bought a tshirt from voir, a cut-in from F.O.S, a shirt from hip-hop zone. After that, we were tired so we decided to take a meal at the food court with sizzling mee and iced lemon tea at about 4 something. Then , we moved on to the back part of parade--parkson. I had bought a tshirt for my loving dad and a shirt for my honey from 'forest', actually i don't have enough money already so i borrewed rm30 from bee kei to pay it.

Since i am waiting my honey to come and fetch me, i have to wait until about 6 something. I saw a book fair and i am not so 'fren with books but bee kei like reading so she just stand there and starting to read her book and some mind test (if not, she so noisy want to back), so i did't disturb her, i just find a bench to sit (can be said rest my legs because bee kei never let me rest or sit went shopping, don't shopping be relax and comfortable?!haiz...)When she came and find me, we continue to walk to the floor below. Suddenly, i saw a bag i am looking for quite a time but i can't buy it because of the 'drying' of my purse, haiz...

At that time, bee kei was calling oneFM to participate a contest because she already know the answer for the question asked (What activity people spend almost 5 months in a life?), knowing the prize of the contest had already accumulated to RM5000, i also helped her to call in. Finally, she had called-in to oneFM but the guy said the answering section had over, asked her to call-in again tomorrow at 6pm. Then, we sat on a bench and start chit-chatting again...

Finally, my honey and his friend had came but by seeing bee kei's expression, i know she already 'beh song' (sorry ya~because they are in traffic jam, really.) Then, we 4 going to eat the famous food in ipoh (i think you all know wat food am i talking is). After that, we just went back to kampar since don't know why bee kei is impatient to return home. After i took bath, my sis, my honey's fren, my honey and i went to KFC to have some snacks (cheezy wedges and fun fries). Again, chit-chatting till about 10.30pm then we just return home. However, i am still happy today because of buying many 'leng leng' shirt.

5 comments:

  1. syok la...go shopping in parade...jealous...

    yitmun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. nehézgép szállítás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Bookbags

    ReplyDelete
  4. The writer has outdone himself this time. It is not at all enough; the website is also utmost perfect. I will never forget to visit your site again and again. Backpacks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Backpacks

    ReplyDelete