Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what happen to me?

am i good enough? am i feeling too proud with my own self? am i always want to win and be the top? am i unhappy that someone has pulling me down? am i too stress to my own? is my 'face' too thin? or m i really not that good? am i???
i don't know what happen to me, but i know this is my weakness. Maybe not everyone can realise it but some close friends or people who care me. Although i know they wish to help me but sorry, i am the one don't know how to express myself, my feeling, anything. i never want people to know what am i really thinking deeply inside or even hide them if i can. i think all of them never expect that i am a person like this. sometimes i hate myself also. care about all the things i did especially something with my abilities, is it my fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment