Thursday, August 6, 2009

finally

Finally, the mid term is finished.Again, i don't have confidence the most in eng paper...Anyway, it's a good news to finish the mid term test but there is also a bad news, i have to continue doing assignments again (econ presentation, talk show computer studies presentation and english grammar presentation)... Really, as what Mr Nawin say before, after week 3 we will be pressured especially assignments...it's true...so many assignments are waiting for me...I think next sem will be more assignments...wuwu~
Yesterday, I get a form on my table, that is scholarship form offered by persatuan Cheng Ying Lian Hua, the requirement is my parents have to be the member lukily my dad is the one...haha...Then, my friend told my that "Pei Yuan Senior Club" gt offer scholarship also.Today, my sister get the form for me already.OMG! pareants have to be the member again but my pareants didn't enter as member...now i am looking for my friend's parents or relatives to write their name as my guardian in the form so that it can offer me...some more i can get extra money because of getting A in bahasa cina...(it's a chance to 'earn' money using my result, haha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment