Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday

this is a special sunday for me~
1st, this is the 1st time i had my test on Sun. (again, Universiti Tak Ada Rehat!)
2nd, this is the 1st time i had to rush into the classroom. (thankx for UTAR management!)
3rd, i had to grab a seat in the exam hall. (seats are so limited---limited edition for each slot!)
4th, i can go for test anytime any venue. (wow~flexible test!)

all these really have to say THANKS to UTAR....
why they can't arrange the exam rooms according lecture groups?!
then all students no need go here and there like 盲头苍蝇...
how come got test can allow students enter any venue?!
why they can't open lecture hall for exam?!
since lecture hall so big then can end faster la...
why they postpone the exam at the last minute?!
my slot should be from 10.40-11.20am...
but they just stick a paper stated that FBF students starts from 11.30am end at 3.30pm...
walao~if unable to rush into the room, i think have to wait till last slot already...
luckily, i am success to enter for the FBF 1st slot!!!lol

again, the other business is, all UTAR students really not polite for the exam....
especially GUYS, not gentlemen!!!!
when i am waiting in front of the door (can be said as being crowded), A BLACK-SHIRT GUY keep pushing on me!!!i know you want to enter the room but can you don't push on me and just stand there?! b4 this you push on Yan Lin, then you push on me!!if i can't defend myself, of course i felt down because of you already!!!because of you, i can't pick up my pen and write anymore! luckily is true and flase onli....defending myself already used up all my energy, you know how big how tall are you la....T.T

STUPID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment