Thursday, November 18, 2010

busy busy busy

don't know what happen this few weeks....
if not busy with assignments, then sick again...haiz...WHY~

last last week diarrhea, last week sore throat + fever, this week flu already....
why viruses keep attacking me???!!! go away!!!
why my short sem life so pity????

yesterday more even worse, my car get into drain....how cum?!
TOTO pun tak kena, kena benda macam ini....so LUCKY la you, chan yuen yue!!!
besides my luck,i think harvard really aota la...such thick drain cover also can break easily...
when i  went to have a look at the drain cover, the cover really confirm aota already...
normally the steel inside should  be at least thick as my finger but....
it's thinner than my pen...haiz...
to all utarian whether go there for discussion or thise live there,
don't put your car on that already, i'm already the 2nd case there ....

this sem is super duper many assignments and midtermssssss...........
2mr is EI quiz and Sun is Moral test (how come test can be held on Sun?! don't ask me, i also don't know)
next week is EI presentation and Pengajian Msia 2nd test.....T.T

hope my body wouln't be so week anymore and all assignments pass fast fast....(this sem pass faster even better) wuhu~ waiting for the Penang trip in the sem break.....

No comments:

Post a Comment