Monday, November 29, 2010

after campaign

yesterday is the moral campaign of my group----discrimination!!!
at the same time, i was the emcee for that campaign!!! walao!!! betapa berani saya ni!!!
after the japanese lecture before campaign, i start feelling my nervousness...
although just a few papers of script, i still can forget what i have to talk...

luckily, i could act steadily, even though my hands were cold with shaking legs....
maybe because of my malay pronounciation is good and my body language, that's why yan lin said i was steady. Ahh!! forget to tell you all, i am the only emcee that not holding cue card or paper among all the other groups when i speak, geng le? lol

but, at the same time, i have to recognise that i was forget about what i have to said when the campaign almost end. so, i just try my best to tune back to the conclusion, xexe....^^ anyway, i think that's the only part i didn't perform well....

after the campaign, yanQ, kelly and i went to kelly's house to let kelly change back her clothes since she was wearing baju kebaya to act as Siti Norhaliza, lol...then is my house's turn, they came and wait i bath then went to Lum Kee for chop rice...

since nothing to do last night, we decided to melepak and kacau-kacau di shop-shop yang buka...
accidentally, QQ bought a dress!!! how come it became a shopping?!lol
then we moved to Eclipze, kacao there for a long time only we got some mask or essence those stuff...again, QQ bought the most--- mask a, nail sticker a, essence a.....


essence!!! 2 on the left for my mum and the right one is for my ownself !!!

after finish kacao-ing, it's raining!!!
we decided to go 21st century for some drinks and snacks...(nice asam po fish~)
about 11pm, then we went back...

at the end, we didn't know what we had did that night...but happy also...yuhoo~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. sure happy la XD aiyo got me ma ~ ngek ngek

    ReplyDelete