Thursday, November 4, 2010

rush week

this is the 3rd week of my short sem already...it really rush~
I finished my individual EI assignment on mon and have to consult mr kong the day after.although i do not have class on Tue, but i still forced to wake up at 9am and go for consultation...But his consultation hour is start from 10am...have u get the answer why still am i wake up so early and wait in front of his room??? IT'S BECAUSE KELLY AND I WANT TO BE THE 1ST TO CONSULT!! and we know that ther'll will be alot of students going for his consultation, if 1 of them takes 30 mins, how long we have to wait???...lol

Wed......is the day of my presentation!!!
luckily, mr kong said he will not be so strict in the 1st week....but (don't know why)i am still nervous in my presentation...this makes my presentation looks bad! haiz~

Thu.....today!! i had an interview for the scholarship!!!
and i am the first candidate....wakao~
this is the first time i go for interview....don't know what they will ask me~ worry~
When i stepped in the room, i had try my best to cover my nervous....
in the interview, those questions really shocked me....
EG:
1) do you think there is any relationship between Quantitaive Techniques and Accounting?
    (can i say no relationship???of course not!!! so i just link them "terpaksa-ly" with my broken english)
2) what is the difference between accounting and accountancy?
   (walao~how i know??? as long as i know how to do the accounts and pass, that's ok la~)
3) What is differentiation? do you think that is related in accounting?
    (am i taking QT1 exam now??? how i relate to account o???same as Q1, just link them "terpaksa-ly")
4) your result quite good ya, what's you secret?
   (can i say i memorise all the notes and vomit out in exam hall???of course not also!!! juz simply give him answer like pay attention in class like that!!! not really a good answer rite?)
5) I have a friend not good in QT, what is your recommendation to improve him?
   (can i say he is stupid and ask him go bek study???not again!!! so i just say practice makes perfect...)

Can these question can be asked in an interview of scholarship?! wakao~i think you are testing my critical thinking or something like that...but i can tell you honestly, my brain cannot turn!!!---or you can say i have no brain at all....my brain can only function to memorise notes~

At the same time, one of the interviewer keep frowning...don't know she do noy understand what i said or what....this makes me nervous more and feel uneasy...

after my turn, seems the candidates perform well...because the interviewer keep nodding their head when listening to the answer given...(sei lo~that means my performance bad lo~haiz~)

Fri...is deepavali festival!!!holiday!!!
but yet, i still need to study because i have japanese quiz and pengajian msai midterm on the same day on Sat!!! T.T

and, i still have a lot of assignments waiting for me~What a pity week~

1 comment: