Monday, November 8, 2010

patient

Last friday, i had all the same meal with my mum for the whole day---curry mee for brunch and rice from mamak at nite. Yet, i had diarrhea and stomachache in the early morning around 4am on the day after but my mum was nothing and having nice dream at that moment...wuwu~

At 8am on the same day, i had japanese quiz and and pengajian malaysis midterm around 4pm. So i have to force myself to go for class although i was sick. Honestly, i didn't get into bed from 4am to 8am because the stomachache really drive me to die!!! that's why i am damn sleeply at that time...

After end my japanese tutorial at 9.30am, i went to clinic with my mum. I ate the medicines after having some light breakfast---the medicines are just same like what my dad gave to me. anyway, just have it.After that i feel better and get back to my bed for a nap. i had another japanese tutorial class at 2pm. again, i forced myself to go for class.

During class, i was sleepy and i tried to be awake and finally i had a nap nearly 1 hour in pengajia malaysia lecture (i dislike this subject at the same time too!xexe....) luckily, i did well for my paper. (1st, almost all the questions are given in the tips. 2nd, we were cheating~ party involved: kelly, issac, tanning and of course, me! )

After all the classes, i slept at home for around 5 hours. another problem came to me---headache.haiz~ my dad paste some medicine paste on my neck and head and i felt better after then.
medicine for my sickness
As a patient, i was pity. At the same when i was sick, i have to rush for my assignments as well, there's no time for me to rest at all, really UTAR---Universiti Tak Ada Rehat!

there's another 2 midterms waiting for me---japanese on this thu and moral on week 6 (it will comes very soon).anyway, chan yuen yue! gambateh la~

No comments:

Post a Comment