Monday, January 31, 2011

CNY is cumin!!!

CNY is cumin!!!wuhoo~
last fri onwards, i was busy helping my mum to do CNY's stuffs. Buying vege, meats, rice, soft drinks, biscuits, house decoration stuffs bla bla bla....until today, my mum still keep going in and out because of these...

this CNY, my aunties and uncles are coming back from johor and singapore, with my cousins of course, so my house gonna be sardine soon. because of them, we have to buy rice!!!wow, sounds big matter in my house cause my mum never and ever buy rice since i think half year to 1 year ago....HAHA....cause my house seldom cook especially RICE!!!!LOL

     soft drinks

 biscuits~

 RICE!!!

This year, my mum and I decided to have a fake flower as decoration rather than real plant...so we are using this...



this...
this...
this...(made by me)
and this...
chiang chiang~this is finally wat it looks like...

i am enjoy to prepare those stuff...BUT, bad news here....i have to finish my homework--business law tutorial presentation, article review and FAF tutorials...wuwu~T.T

anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment