Friday, December 17, 2010

Y1S2

Anyway, this is a short but happy sem...
I have learnt alot in this sem....
learnt how to be SAKAI in a presentation...
learnt how to be a brave emcee in a campaign...
learnt how to escape in a boring lecture...
all these have to thank my friendssss....
Kelly...
Vicky...
and of course, QQ!!!

Yesterday was my last paper, wuhoo~
I'm freeeee~
I had KFC as my dinner for celebration ^ ^
Suddenly Kayu asked me for K singing...
finally~ long time didn't shout!!!lol

However, till now...
I don't have any idea what to do in my 1-month holiday...
but what i am sure is...
I'll really appreciate for this holiday...
because it's suffer for me in short sem...
all RUSH RUSH RUSH ~
Hope there'll be something fun for me in this holiday~
waiting for it~

No comments:

Post a Comment