Tuesday, May 18, 2010

confuse and nervous...

few days before, i realised that many people had posted many comments about the degree programme semester. most of the people don't know what to do after received the offer letter and some even haven't received the letter. there are onli about 1 week left to start to registeration, after the registeration, i am gonna start the course that i have choosen, can't change anymore...

recently, i am wondering to change my course to 4-years programme and continue thinking many things that make me feel nervous and even lost direction...gary had discussed this matter with me, he is thinking in the same way with me...

yesterday, i had confirmed everything. i went to UTAR asked about the course contents. For my information, there is another kolej famous for accounting-- shen jai commerce kolej, so i went to asked about it also. its tuition fee together with my living expenses in ipoh is really much more cheaper than UTAR although i did not include any living expenses in kampar. actually, you all can consider me as 'anak manja'(the word gary used to me since i never leave my home alone), this is the result that my dad so sayang me till this level lo...it's a kind of hapiness also...xexe...

after my deep consideration and my dad's hope me to stay in kampar, i decided to continue my 3-years programme in UTAR and continue my last 5 ACCA papers in shen jai kolej...haha...what a beautiful mix and match!

1 comment: