Friday, November 20, 2009

a friend

after the first sem, i found some friends that can be said as same tone with me and i am happy when go together with them. we planned to have a same timetable for the next sem but unfortunately, few of them have their own problem and can't follow it so only one of them manage to get the same timetable with me...

a few weeks after the 2nd sem, i found some problem between us. most of the time in the campus, i always take care of her and treat her as my sister(or better than that). she just behave like a princess, maybe she is the one her parents care the most or what. i know it's hard to change own behavior and attitude so i just endure with it and be tolerate.

she likes to joke and sometimes she hurted me by the words and she did't realise. i knew it's unintentionally so i never take it seriously and forget it after awhile...

but one day, after the tutorial class, all students went out to take back their bags. at that time i was standing behind her and saw a guy was standing in front of the rack and kept chatting there. i knew she wanted to take her bag but blocked by that stupid guy, so i just said 'excuse me' with a louder sound than normal (i think it's ok to say that word loud abit). then the guy also said 'excuse me' to his friend with the loud voice also. after taking our bag, maybe my action made her felt embarras and ashame so she said a rude word to me...

but my starting point was to help her, so i felt very angry and thinking whether want to bother her again. while walking, i didn't said anything to her but we returned to normal and chatting together because there was a class after that, so i kept that aside...

a few days after that incident, i was thinking whether want to let her know. but some of my friend said that i should talk to her but i worry about what will be to our relationship after that. she will be angry and don't bother me again? or we will know each other better? it mades me think alot...

that day, finally i talked to her. i am glad that she be considerate and understand me...those action she made to me maybe she already took me as her best friend so she act in her natural way...anyway, i glad to have such a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment