Friday, July 10, 2009

"loh kah ying"

This is first time I have my own blog...
don't know what to write or share with you all...
Today, I finally finished my 5 minutes presentation.Actually the presentation is started two weeks ago, since I am the last one, so I just finished today, already scare about 2 weeks about this...And, all of this is our class rep,tom yam's fault, because before this our tutor is Ms Anulia, quite a good tutor.She asked tom yam whether want to do the presentation by following the name list or draw lots.When he knew that he will enter the 1st group if follow the name list so he said draw lots.Then I become the last one already, actually I am the 1st if following the name list...haih...
A weeks ago, our public speaking tutor is changed to Mr Chee...OMG! If you want me to define how he looks like, I would like to say he looks like "loh kah ying",haha...it's not bad enough,but the even worse...he so straight to us, he wanted us to do hardcopy for presentation for him, don't know whether is he don't know what are we talking about or just give marks from the outline...haiz...
Maybe you all don't know how big is my cue card, it's even smaller than half of my palm and is just 1 piece.When I finished presenting my topic, that "loh kah ying" 's comment to me is "TOO MUCH READING FROM CUE CARDS!", my respone is just "ha?" At that time, I really want to punch him or throw my shoes to him...damn...Anyway, it's over already.
Say truly, I really scare when I presenting my topic.When the classmates before me presenting, all just noisy and kacau sahaja.When it's my turn, suddenly all quiet and looks so attention to my speech...hey, guys, so scary la...don't be like this, please...

1 comment:

  1. wow...
    loh kah ying a?
    muz go n c c sin...
    hehe...



    me "xiong fan" wif u...
    my class vry noisy when im presenting...
    =.=
    haha...



    go my new blog la..^^
    www.wretch.cc/blog/jeszxlen
    welcum^^




    ~XIAO LI~
    21.41

    ReplyDelete